Tankmen Infinity Tankmen Infinity

That was great!

I've watched in about 10 times now and it just doesn't get old. Loved the sniper guy that was with the tank girl. The "This is fucking war!" part cracks me up every time.
Great work, definitely deserves its score.

PowersoulsSunflower Intro PowersoulsSunflower Intro

good work

nice graphix and the song is a good part of the intro. hope to see more from you soon

Bleach 1st opening Bleach 1st opening

so cute!

it's almost exactly like the opening, but with a couple kinda funny moments added in. Looks great, and the characters are just kinda adorable.
Great job, the animation is smooth and quality graphics. Keep it up.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

it is a beautiful thing

Music truly is a beautiful thing, and your animation just emphasizes it so much more. The animation is smooth and stunning, and the music is a great piece as well. The plot was very touching, and I liked the touch of the cycle completeing itself at the end.

Truly amazing work, congratulations.

smashed smashed

darn good fbf

I always like seeing frame by frames, there's just something about them. You guys both had some great sequences and I was very impressed by the explosion clouds and little details. great work guys, looking forward to seeing more from you both.

God's Away on Business God's Away on Business

creepy but good

it was pretty creepy but good at the same time. I swear i wasn't subliminally brainwashed to vote 5, was I? As one other person said, I think subtitles would have been nice, but then again I don't know if I wanted to know the whole song, it was pretty creepy. Great work, hope to see more from you.

|~Hug Me To The Skies~| |~Hug Me To The Skies~|

simply beautiful

Great animation and graphics, really great anime style. It had a great little storyline and plot, and the music and sounds really played into the animation, making it the much better. The fox part was pretty funny, and the ending was a kind of happy uh-oh moment. great work, keep it up.

TANKMEN 1.5 TANKMEN 1.5

the talk

he got the talk, oh no's. a great sequel thingy to the first tankmen animation. I loved how it overlapped a bit and showed the guy getting sniped from the first episode. great graphics and voice acting again. Now I'm wishing this was a longer series, I think it has the potential to be a great series.

TANKMEN TANKMEN

damn funny

I thought it was pretty funny how the guy loses a tank while taking a leak. The animation was beautifully done and the voices were awesome. Especially when the agreed to peace for the titanic movie. great work

Robot K15 Robot K15

great vibe

I loved how the music really went with the movie and gave it a somewhat creepy futuristic vibe. The way the humans were being processed made me think of a distopia in some futuristic world. Great work hope to see more by you soon.

Pandoryk responds:

Thank you! "Distopia" fit very well with this horrible world where Robot K15 is living, you're right! I heard a lot of music (on the NG Audio Portal) before finding this one absolutely terrific! I have some different ideas right now, and it's hard to tidy up and to begin seriously a new movie. But it will arrive! ^^
Thx for the review!